Just recently, given the lack of jailbreaks in evidence, we have seen a lot of app installers vying for attention and one of the most comprehensive is one called AppValley. One of the main reasons why many people used to jailbreak was so that they could download a tweak that gave them free access to paid and premium content and that is what AppValley provides us. Downloading it is very simple but you will not be able to get it from the iOS app store , Apple doesn’t allow this kind of app to grace their store.
Image : AppValley Download
AppValley also provides us with a few apps that you can’t find in any store and it will also work on Android as well as iOS. This post concentrates on iOS but we have prepared a guide for Android as well.
How to Download App Valley :
All the methods to download App Valley app on your iPhone is listed below. Please follow the steps in details.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
All you need for this is your iPhone or iPad with a decent internet connection and Safari browser [ this won’t work on any of the other browsers so it is a waste of your time trying it ]
- From your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari browser
- Tap on the address bar, type in appvalleydownload.org and then tap on Go
- Give the web page chance to fully load up and then look for the UP arrow , top right on the iPad and bottom center of the iPhone. Tap on the arrow
- You will now see a few options across the bottom of your screen , choose Add to Home Screen
- A box will appear in the next window , this is for you to provide the app icon with a name so type in AppValley
- Tap on Add and then you can close Safari , you will see AppValley on your home screen
Video: This will show you how to do these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This method is a little more complicated, so you must make sure that you follow these steps exactly as written:
- Open Safari browser on your device and then go to this [ link ]
- Wait for the AppValley information page to load and then tap the link to Install Directly to iOS Device so that the profile can be downloaded onto your iPhone or iPad
- Now your Settings app is going to open automatically so click the link to Install Profile and then type your passcode in if asked to
- Safari browser will open, tap on Install AppValley
- On the confirmation box that appears, tap on Install and your Settings app will open again
- Now tap on Install > Next and then on Done
- Wait for AppValley to install to your device
Method 3: Android Only
Android users have always had more options in terms of on-device features and app store apps to choose from than iOS users, but they have never been able to jailbreak. Because of that, they have never been able to download paid apps for free, or make use of any Cydia tweaks or modified apps and games like Pokémon Go++ or Snapchat++. Now that AppValley has been provided with support for Android, they can have these features so follow the link below to a full download guide and more information:
You can now enjoy all the features that AppValley has to offer but, if it doesn’t work, you must go back over these steps again to make you followed them correctly.
How to Fix AppValley Errors :
AppValley users will find that, within a few days of installation, AppValley will crash and the reason for this is down to Apple, not the app itself. Apple makes regular verifications of app certificates that are in circulation and if they find any invalid ones they will revoke them. You can stop this but only by downloading Anti Revoke [ext link]. This is only a small tool but a very powerful one that protects the app certificate from Apple and stops them from revoking it. Find out all the details and how to download it by clicking the link above .
Top App Valley Apps :
AppValley has so many apps to choose from that knowing where to start might be difficult. These are two of the single most popular apps downloaded from AppValley:
Spotify is a popular music sharing app, but the premium features come at a price too steep for everyone to justify. Spotify++ is a modified version of the stock app, modified to include many of those premium features without the added cost, including not having ads popping up all the time and much more. Click the link below to find out all the details and how to download Spotify++:
- Download Spotify++ [ext link]
Many people will recognize the name as being a Screen Recorders that could once only be got from Cydia but now it is available to all without needing to jailbreak first. AirShou has always been one of the most popular screen recorders, packed with useful features and the fact that everyone can now use it without Cydia is a huge bonus so check out the link below for more details and a tutorial on downloading AirShou.
- Download AirShou [ext link]
App Valley Alternatives :
AppValley is a feature rich app installer but it isn’t going to be for everyone. For those who are looking for something else, try the following alternative installer :
Emus4U is an installer that provides us with lots of emulators, one of the top reasons why people installed Cydia in the first place. Emulators allow us to play old-school console games on our iOS devices, like PS1, Nintendo, Gameboy and many more besides. Emus4 also has other content, such as paid apps for free and a few modified ++ apps so check out the link below for more information and a full download guide:
- Download Emus4U [ext link]
There is every chance that we could be waiting a while before a new jailbreak can be released. iOS 11 is fairly new and has already been updated a couple of times; if it follows the same pattern as iOS 10, we may find jailbreaks are in very short supply. That makes installers like AppValley all the more important as they give us back some of what we would normally use Cydia for as well as being ideal for those who simply do not want to jailbreak.
Tell us what you think of AppValley and stay in touch with all the latest jailbreak update by following us on Facebook.