Jailbreaks have been woefully short in supply for some time now, ever since iOS 10 was released in 2016. iOS 11 is out and is currently being updated to fix the bugs that have caused problems for some users but there is no jailbreak available for it right now. Because of this, many users are not able to download the tweaks that gave them free access to all sorts of paid and premium content but we have found an alternative that we can use while we wait.
Image : Delete AppValley App
It’s called AppValley and, while it can’t take the place of Cydia, it does offer us something to use while we wait to see what happens with the jailbreak situation. Check out the linked post below for more details on what AppValley offers :
- What is AppValley ? [ About AppValley app ]
AppValley is an incredibly versatile installer and is supported on iOS 10 and on iOS 11. You won’t find it in the iOS app store but it is a very easy app to install – full details and a tutorial can be found at the post linked below:
- Download AppValley [ Full step by step guide ]
Some of you will already have downloaded AppValley and, while most will be happy with it, there are those who have had some trouble with it. Sometimes, the best way to fix an issue is to delete the app in question and re-install it. We’re going to show you how to delete AppValley from your iOS device:
How to Delete AppValley :
Deleting AppValley is very easy and we even have a video of the steps for you as well:
- Look on your iPad or iPhone home screen for the AppValley icon
- Tap and hold the icon until it goes into wiggle mode
- At the top corner of the icon, you will see a cross , tap on it
- Now a window will pop up asking if you want to delete the app , tap on Delete to confirm your intentions
- AppValley will be deleted permanently from your iOS device and to reinstall it, all you have to do is follow the guide in the above article
Video: How to delete AppValley steps
Have you needed to delete AppValley from your device ? Tell us what went wrong or was it simply that you didn’t like it? If you are waiting for the next jailbreak, you can follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates.