It is well known that the Android operating system is somewhat more relaxed than the iOS system is but there is still one that the iOS user can do that the Android user can’t , jailbreak. Jailbreaking is a way that we can add extra features to our iPhones and iPads, things that Apple doesn’t allow u to have but it also allows us to download paid content for free. With fewer jailbreak in existence, iOS users have been looking for something else and the answer has been found in AppValley.
Image : App Valley APK Download and Installation Tutorial
AppValley is an app installer that lets us download the paid content for free, as well as several modified apps and other content. We get all of this without needing to jailbreak and even better it also works on the Android operating system too.
Download and Install AppValley APK :
In order to download AppValley, you will need to first download the APK, or application package file. The following step are to be followed exactly otherwise this won’t work:
- Open Settings on your Android device and then go to Security
- Tap the box next to Unknown Source Options and then close settings
- Now download the AppValley APK onto your computer from this link https://appvalley.app/ ( copy paste in browser )
- Extract the contents of the zip file and then email the .apk to yourself
- On your Android device, open the email and download the .apk
- Find it on your device and double tap to install it
- Leave your device until the installation is complete and then you can start using AppValley on your device
AppValley is incredibly simple to use and you can download from millions of different apps, including a few Cydia only tweaks and modified apps. iOS users sometimes install Cydia tweaks to give them Android-like features on other devices and now you can put some iOS only features onto your Android device.
While AppValley is easy to use, some people have found that they don’t like it and others have experienced one or two minor issues with it. The simplest way to fix these issues is sometimes to just delete the app and then reinstall it. To do that, you can delete AppValley the same way that you delete any app from your Android device and then follow the above instructions to reinstall it.
Tell us what you think of AppValley, how you get on with it and get more updates and other tutorials like this one by following us on Facebook.